Pages

Blessings are everywhere

Today is November 26, 2010. So that means, yesterday was November 25th? HAHA Yes. Exactly! But, I didn't just say that for fun (and look stupid) because as I realized what date it was today and realized soon after what date it was yesterday, my heart just pounded thrice more for joy.


Yesterday, November 25, 2010, exactly 1 month before Christmas, I received a text from my aunt saying that Enchanted Kingdom is again looking for kids to sponsor for their annual kids' treat. And, she also asked if I'm still connected with UP Thursday Club so that we can again help them in making children's wishes come true. In that instant, I knew this is going to be big. Having been able to participate once in an event as this, my mind just blew of excitement. This will be big not for me, or my org, but to those little kids who, sometimes don't even have the opportunity to appreciate the time of their lives to be just only kids.


I am just so amazed as to how God works. I just can't be thankful enough at how wonderful this blessing is. Being an instrument used to touch others' lives has always been rewarding. I am just so happy for this opportunity. I cannot help but reminisce our last participation on this kids' treat. It has been chaotic, indeed. Haha Imagine, we went there just after Christmas and almost all people around the islands are eager to spend away the money they all got from the aguinaldo's of family members and friends. 18, 000 people were there that day and we were one of those lucky ones. So just imagine, 5 adults, handling 25 kids in a stream of people. Hahaha And don't get me started with the lines we had to endure just to get these kids spots on rides! First 2 rides pa lang, we were literally out of breath already.☺Pero it was all worth it. The kids' smiles, their innocent wonder at how beautiful one place could be is just totally rewarding, and I wouldn't mind experiencing that over and over and over again. ☺


So now maybe, you might somehow have a hint as to why I am just so thrilled about this. And can I just say it again that this wonderful opportunity happened a month before Christmas? Oh! So cool! (Please read with Taylor Swift's excitement voice) Hahaha


Oh well, there's nothing like making angels happy even for just a while. :))


Wouldn't you trade anything to see them this happy? :)
(photo editing courtesy of Sam)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © everyday in every way. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by Simply WP | Solitaire Online