Pages

that was fast

Just this morning, I was already worrying about me being too much of a bum lately, that I needed to work soon and experience the world as it should be experienced, and then this phone call came.


I  just got off the phone with one of our supervisors on the company I used to work for. She has always been nice. I've always liked her. She was even the one who interviewed me and showed most interest in me. In less than 2 seconds that we were talking, she immediately broke the news to me: "Do you have any work as of the moment? Would you like to work with us again? Would you still be interested if the project is within Manila area?". Woah! I was immediately bombarded with questions even before I can process everything. 


Is this really it, my dear God? The project will definitely last me until before I go to Med School. Quite a nice timing, if You'll ask me. Just the project I was hoping for to work on my Nutri skills. Oh please, please, please help me decide. And please, please, please make them really consider me for this one. 


Geez, my head's really spinning right now. I need to think this one through properly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © everyday in every way. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by Simply WP | Solitaire Online