Pages

This day is for my dad :)

Without further adieu, I would like to congratulate my dad! Hurrah! Good job, daddy-yo. You did well on your interview this morning. :) And for that I give you this:

You deserve more than just this girl's "Congrats" :)
This morning, I was surprised to see my father in our living room, enjoying the day's paper in hand. Not that he isn't allowed to stay in that part of the house, but, 'it's 10am, shouldn't he be at work by now?' were my first thoughts.  So, I just shrugged it off, I thought that he might just not be feeling well and decided not to go to work. 
The day continued for me with my usual morning rituals - hygiene, breakfast and all sorts of things I usually attend to in the morning. The day proved to be pretty normal until my dad instructed me to watch TV in the bedroom instead because he is "waiting for a call". Being an obedient daughter (Haha!) as I am, I followed his orders and, about half an hour later, he rushed into my room with a beam in his face. My initial reaction? Brows raised, what else? Haha! Who would have thought that the particular call he was waiting for was of an organization he applied for. 
About a week ago,my dad decided that it's about time he gives more of his self to others, so he applied for this international volunteer corps. This morning was his preliminary interview and the good part, you ask? HE PASSED! :)) He will have a chance to teach farmers in Africa, Botswana, and other places on farming. :) I'm just so proud of him! It was just his initial interview, though, he will still undergo further interrogation (just for exaggeration. haha! ) to completely prove he is right for the job. :)

Whether you make or not, I'm truly proud of you, pops! :)


I guess helping runs in our family, then, huh? :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Edz, bet ko yang trip ng Papi mo. One day I will. Hehehe
Congrats kay Papa dear mo! Puede Papa ko na din siya? Hahaha

edzdeline said...

HAHAHA pwedeng pwede, kaffibooms! :D Gusto ko nga din, ako'y nainspire at nagtingin-tingin pero kelangan pala ng at least 2 years experience as a professional. HAHA Sabi ko nga kay sam, bkt ganun,bawal ba kapag fresh grad pero gusto nang tumulong kagad?HAHA Sabi ni sam skin, ambisyosa daw ako.XD

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © everyday in every way. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by Simply WP | Solitaire Online