Pages

Two loves in one :)

The minute I saw the film, I've been meaning to write a review about it but I fairly knew that I wouldn't be doing the whole film justice if I do so. HAHA Sorry, it really was THAT good. Not only did I enjoy it (because I'm an avid Potter fan), but everything about it was just fantastic.

Actors: They really played their parts well. Emma Watson was the most outstanding, of course. She is really a great artist and as what Karla (my best buddy) said, she acted out the part where Bellatrix was writing "Mudblood" on her arms amazingly. Dan was fine too, after all, he is what the movie was about, BUT, his dancing moves were really nothing note-worthy.HAHA I say, let's skip the dancing part and just adore his good looks.:D

Effects/Cinematography: Geez. It was the best so far. Though it wasn't as action-packed (well, not yet, that is), it  was terrific already. I'm so much about cinematography and it made me happy that they really did a good job on this one.

Plot: Do I still have to go on and about that? The book says it all. And if the book was awesome, it then follows that their rendition was awesome. They did go all the way by the book this time. And that's definitely great news for Potter fans such as myself.

OVERALL: It was awesome. Period. And I can't get enough and wait enough to have more of it. These is just one of those instances where you wish you have that time machine to move about time and space as you may. The movie just overwhelmed me. I really have no other words but praises for the director, actors, everyone behind it. It was worth every penny and second. :))

On a personal note: I did enjoy the movie twice more because of my movie buddy - Karla. She's been my bestfriend since 5th grade and sadly, as everyone else in my life, we haven't had the chance to spend that much time together (because we had to take on responsibilities as young adults.HAHA). BUT, with time or no time, we still are able to somehow find time to let out the craziness in ourselves and just keep up with each other's lives. It was really fun to just merely talk to her about my future plans and what's been going on recently. She's always been a terrific listener and adviser. I just wish we could get to spend a lot more time together. I just miss being with her fun, crazy, usual self. And if you're reading this, I ♥ u, Karla. :)) Mwuah! We definitely are going to see that last installment together, again! :D

Just like the good ol' days. :))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © everyday in every way. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by Simply WP | Solitaire Online