Pages

Job-hunt mode, officially ON!

Staying home isn't helping me at all. I thought I'd be able to rest for awhile and find myself in the process. But all I got were frustrations, unfulfilled dreams, and envy from accomplished people my age, among others.

Now I know what I need - and a breather is definitely not it. I need to experience the world. I need a life. I have been succumbing to this place for the longest time when I should be out there exploring the world. As young as I am, I should not be a home-buddy. I should not be a couch potato. I should be out there, making the real path for my future. I should be out there meeting people for my future web of connections. 

I therefore conclude, it is time to move away. It is time to find a job that suits me - not a self-serving one, as I have decided years back, but something that can help me help others in the process. Nutritionist-Dietitian, on-duty! :))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © everyday in every way. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by Simply WP | Solitaire Online