Pages

Age is catching up with me

I don't know how, and when, but I seriously would want to study abroad someday (and I'm perfectly sure now's the time for that day I used to refer to only as "someday"). I want to explore other cultures and at the same time broaden my knowledge in another land. This has been a long frustration I need to put an end soon. I really need to make this dream a reality - fast. I cannot reiterate the urgency of this one - although learning does not know any fiscal number - just because I feel like I'm running out of time. The world is out there ready to be discovered and I'm letting myself get stuck in here for no apparent reason than laziness. Seriously, this has got to end. 


This looks like I'm in an Italian restaurant - and that wouldn't be bad if
 I happen to be really in an in Italian shop one day.
I have never wanted so bad my entire life (count not all my other material wants). This has been a big dream of mine for the longest time - alongside MedSchool. Yes, I actually did dreamed of studying Medicine abroad. But that doesn't seem to be plausible right now. The expenses here in the Philippines alone for MedSchool is horrendous, what more if I am in a foreign land? 


So yes, that's about it for tonight - I am dreaming and will still be dreaming of studies. That'll take me not only to far new greater heights in terms of knowledge, but of places as well. 


Scholarships, where oh where are you?  :(

2 comments:

karlalauren said...

The government pays for the tuition fee but it depends where you're going to study. We have the same frustration.

edzdeline said...

Argh. Kainis. It's difficult to find a school abroad, let alone a scholarship. Bwisit. This has been our childhood dream, remember? Now it's both our adult frustration. HAHA

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © everyday in every way. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by Simply WP | Solitaire Online