Pages

A fresh start is what I need (goodbye laziness and comfort zone)


Lately, I have been shunning these small signs fate's throwing my way. Even if I'm just here at home, nothing to meddle with but other people's lives, somehow (and sometimes I don't know exactly as to how), I am able to come across sites, movies, quotations, that I like to think, are leading me to this one path. 


The future is something so undecipherable that most of us often wonder and worry as to what it beholds for us. I, for one, am one of the many people who thinks about the future more than I do at the present. I am afraid of what's in store for me and that's one thing I am not very much proud of. I tend to worry more of what will happen to me tomorrow that I often forget to live at the present. I tend to plan too much of the things that I still do not have to begin with. I want a lot of things in life but I just can't seem to get myself make that one small step to bring me closer to those dreams. I have become so afraid that moving doesn't seem to be an option anymore - I tend to only succumb in my comfort zone making it impossible for me to really live and experience the world, and take risks. I know I want a lot of things in life but I'm not fighting a fare battle by NOT GIVING LIFE WHAT IT DESERVES - myself. 


Days of rest turned into weeks and now it has almost been a month. It is tiring to see the world go on without you. It is frustrating to see how fast other people's lives change and have only yours dwindling every second in one end of the world - your world. You tend to envelope yourself in self-pity and belittling. You even start to refer to yourself in the 3rd person to lessen that pain and shame by being so incompetent and of no use. 


Yes, I've been there, and I'm tired of being in that sole place. It is somewhere I wouldn't want to find myself after a few more days (or months, for that matter). So, thank you This Is Manila.tumblr.com for inspiring me. This photograph of yours spoke to me in more ways than one, not to mention the caption you have presented it with. These frustrations has got to end. These self-doubts and fears need to disappear. I am ready to take on life in a newer perspective. I am now more than ready to take a risk and try my luck. I am competent, I just lack that inner drive and desire to move my ass. Because seriously, what is there to be frustrated about when you do not do something about it in the first place? How can I be so depressed when I don't even have that courage to job hunt? All I have are these urges to get a life and own it but am not actually taking that step to really have it.


So, yes, world, I'm ready to take my take on you. I am more than ready to experience you. And I am now ready to make a move and take that one step.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © everyday in every way. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by Simply WP | Solitaire Online