Pages

FINALLY! :))

I've waited for this for sooooooooooo long! I actually even requested her to come visit the Philippines through her website. Yes, that's how gaga I was over her. Honestly, she wasn't that much of a favorite of mine initially. BUT, after watching her 'You Belong with Me' music vid, I just realized I can hate her no more.

So, it really is a treat to know that she'll be having a concert this coming Feb.19, 2011 in Manila! Hurrah for that! Plus, I have an ample amount of time to save up (Haha! Another good news!)

Will you be my Valentine, T? :)



4 comments:

Grexinity said...

But she just came her. Dito ulit s'ya? I want KATY PERRY! Hahaha. XD

edzdeline said...

Hindi pa. Hindi kasi natuloy ung concert niya last October. Buti na lang they moved it on February. Magandang balita para sa isang fan kagaya ko.HAHA

Sharina said...

Exciting news!!!:)


♡♡,
Shari
http://aviatorshades.blogspot.com

edzdeline said...

Thanks for appreciating! :))

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © everyday in every way. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by Simply WP | Solitaire Online