Pages

highlight of the month

I have tried over and over and over to write the happy thoughts ringing in my head of today's experience. But like crappy reports, it gets crumpled and thrown in the bin over and over and over again also. Well, not that my previous drafts were really sort of crappy, I just find myself writing a different thought every time - something not suited for a fun-filled day. I just like the feeling to be immortalized somehow in an almost perfect (if not perfect) way. Hm, maybe I'll scratch the intro instead. I will just swivel into the details and try my hardest to bring into justice (in writing) today's wonderful day. :))

See, who wouldn't enjoy
 such a view?:D
My boyfriend and I have been separated (geographically, that is) for quite a while now. For two people who are used to be together almost the whole time, I think we are doing an awesome job with this long distance relationship thing. The first few days were horrific, I admit. We both just can't pace well with each other's sway but eventually we got a hang of it. I cannot say that we are masters of this craft, oh no, not yet. We have much to learn and the worse is yet to come for us, but whatever, we are ready to face it. We both have decided to make this one work and I guess, that's the most important thing of all. :)


Since for the past few days the boyfriend is finding himself too stressed at work, not to mention unhappy because of missing me too much (Haha!), we planned the other night to have an instant meet-up today. Although we weren't able to really set out a plan for this meeting, it turned out to be the best it could ever be. We met at around 1pm-ish and I brought him some lunch to munch on (since I already ate one at home). I had the luxury of just observing him eat in gaiety the meat-stuffed pizza I got for him. I just love seeing him eat with all the ardor in the world. I swear, I know not one person who can eat that heartily. Great meet-up start? Check! :)
After lunch (or his, rather), we got a lot time to cuddle and talk about what's happening lately in each other's lives. We did a lot of catching-up because hardly ever can mobile communication be enough to fully grasp and express one's feelings and daily takings. So, we did talked a lot -as in for 2 hours non-stop. Haha Okay, fine, I did most of the talking maybe like 75% of it. And he just laughed off my being so ever talkative.

Can't you just see how happy we are?:D
When we finally tired of talking and sleepiness started to get a hang on us, we finally decided that it is time to go someplace else. So, since my boyfriend has just recently declared himself Arcade-addict, we went to SM Calamba and played which mostly comprised of me, losing away most of our tokens. Boohoo! Haha

Our one day get-away won't be complete if there won't be a food trip alongside it. We happen to pass by this food stall selling all sorts of Japanese finger foods and bought some crab sticks, noodles, squid tofu, and something-which-I-have-already-forgotten.

I swear these are the closes things the foods we ate looked like. Haha

After his grocery shopping, we headed out to the nearest bus stop. He was just about to accompany me there until I ride a bus to get me home, but we were still not ready to call our meeting to an end. So, he ended up riding the bus with me to Alabang and we went to 2 other malls partly just to find this microphone jackI was looking for and mostly because we still want to extend our time together. :)

It has been a long day for both of us but I had a wonderful time and cannot reiterate more on that. I just have to say that Sam is that sole person in the world I can never get tired of talking to, be it for an hour, 2 hours, 5hours, or even forever, straight. There is just a lot to talk about when with this guy. One of the many reasons why I love him. :) This day couldn't have spelled P-E-R-F-E-C-T any other way that it already seemed to be a dream, only it isn't.
Cheers to love and happiness! Oh yes, kudos to that! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © everyday in every way. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by Simply WP | Solitaire Online