Pages

Sinigang na Bangus at its finest!


My day started unusually first, because I woke up early (yes, 7am IS early for me), and I have to do something that I have never done before - a resignation letter; PLUS, my body ached all over for all the walking and commuting I did yesterday with my 3-inched-wedges (I know it was not the best idea and I'm still suffering the consequences until now). So, as you can just imagine, it was not much of a great Tuesday morning considering it's a holiday. 

As I finished sending my resignation email to a couple of people, our house-help told me that there's someone asking for me. I checked the clock and it was just about 9:30am - I was completely dumbfounded. I really had no idea who would like to visit me that early. So, thinking that it was just some mailman, needing a signature of mine, I went out and got even more shocked at the one waiting for me at the doorstep. HAHA 

Si Sam! HAHA Nakakahiya. Sorry na, please. Wala pa akong ligo, wala pang suklay at wala pa maski hilamos at ang boypren ko ay nasa labas! Oh man, what a lucky day indeed. HAHA 

As I came close to him, he uttered these two words in the sweetest way I've ever heard - "Happy Monthsary!" and in that instant, my heart just melted and pounded with giddiness and guilt. Ooops, I forgot. HAHA. The good thing, though, he's foreseen the forgetting part (sorry, I've really been busy and preoccupied ;p) and what followed suit is a series of *kilig moments* - we watched a movie, ate at the nearest mall, and talked about a lot of things. 

My favorite sinigang - Bangus belly! :))
(What Sam ordered for me to eat. You see, even if I wanted some roasted chicken, I had no choice.:D)
Nevertheless, it was the best Sinigang I've had in quite awhile. :))


On a personal note: Thanks dear for that surprise. I really wasn't expecting that. It has been a fun, fun day. If I can only see you on a daily basis like before. But time's changed, and we have no choice but to live by it (and it's nice to know that somehow, we find ways on coping with it). :) I love you. Until our next date! <3






1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ang sweet naman! :))

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © everyday in every way. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by Simply WP | Solitaire Online