Pages

On blog hiatus

... well, not really. Haha 


I've just been overly lazy these past few days. 


I know, I know it isn't the best time to be so, but I don't know, I just am fully embracing doing nothing these days (even if I have to do tons of things, in actual). So, for lacking any more things to say, here are the things I spent more time thinking about than actually doing:



  • Having a haircut. I know I've been meaning to have one for the longest time because I'm already tiring of this hair BUT I just can't seem to do so. Not that I don't have enough money to have a decent one at my favorite salon, I just can't seem to move this butt to the mall. 
  • Giving the gym a visit. Well, I have ALL the means to have a work-out (not to mention, ALL reasons), but I just can't seem to go and give myself some exercise. I've been regularly (or, daily, that is) killing myself of ridicule because of my noticeable weight-gain, but I still can't manage to go and visit the nearest gym. In fact, I've been dreaming of Swimming, Pilates and all sorts of work-out sessions that I'll probably enjoy but alas, up til now, they're still lurking in my imaginations. Not that I want to be paper thin, nah-uh. One can never see me in that disposition, it's just that, I know that I've been sulking in this unhealthy lifestyle since I stopped working - sweets here and there, salty and greasy foods, less and less fiber from fruits and veggies, and the biggest culprit of all: HAVING NOT MUCH PHYSICAL ACTIVITY (other than to move around the house, watch TV, surf the net and sleep, that is). And to think, I'm a Nutritionist-Dietitian by profession? Hahaha Yes, I am not walking the walk. But believe me, awhile ago, I have promised to hit the gym tomorrow. I know it'll cost me a little body ache here and there considering I haven't had some exercise for the longest time, but I have to do it - not for that sexy body, but to just be healthy. After all, my body is used to rigorous daily training (Ah, High School life, why do you have to leave me?@.@)
  • Studying for NMAT. I knoooooow. This must be the most unforgivable sin I have committed lately, but I just can't have the drive to do so especially with all the temptations in the world (and for having no self-control)! Gah! I promise, I will really study for real tomorrow. I have no choice but to study. The exam's this Sunday already so I have like 5 days to prepare for it. Gosh, I can just feel the nerves already.

I know I have a problem - laziness. Hahaha. I will figure out how to get that inner drive again. And I promised myself to be up and about again after my exam. Maybe I'm just being overly bothered by the thought of it, I don't know. Basta all I know for now is, the rest of my plans for the coming days are set forth after Dec.12th. Haha So for now, I'll be embracing more of this relaxation.☺

So there, persecute me if you want to, but I cannot take back all those time wasted. I know I'll be regretting this sooner or later, but I guess all I'm left with right now is to do something about it - and  that's what I'm planning to do tomorrow. 

Out of the blue: I still really really, as in badly want THAT cam. Argh. Aside from dealing with this laziness issue, I still have to battle my way out of poorness. Hahaha So, in short, I have to really meet my set goals for this month to be able to have that buy next month. Wishie-wishie-wish-wish-wish!:D (Oh and yeah, I got new glasses na! Yehey! No more difficult movie-theatre-watching!XD)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © everyday in every way. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by Simply WP | Solitaire Online