Pages

SARREH!

SARREH (n.) A slang word usually used instead of "sorry". A papansin way of asking for apology which is spelled phonetically just to emphasize how it is said. Usually found on Facebook and Twitter statuses and comments, and I think only common for the UPian community. 


So there, for those of you who do not know what the hell my title is. ☺


Anyhoo, I haven't been updating my blog more often than usual. I have really been busy running to and fro different places because I'm accomplishing requirements for school admission. The deadline's on the 29th so, I am trying to complete everything ahead of time instead of cramming it. I think that's the best way to start my schooling again to plummet my way to the top. Hahaha Just kidding. So, if I get a few extra hours these coming days, maybe I'd get to post one of these (as I have been thinking a lot about 'em):

  • Our dogs
  • My birthday Celebration (I know how delayed this one is. Haha)
  • Things I learned from my students
  • the year so far 
There, I guess you guys just have to stay tune for these upcoming posts. Haha! Feeling may followers na marami?XD So anyway, for now I have to leave you with this: 

Matisyahu (Feat. Akon) - One Day

I'm not so much of posting videos to my blog entries, let alone 
music videos, but I just can't help but fall in love with this song.
I think this'll be my mantra for my whole 2011. ☺

 ♫ Sometimes in my tears I drown,
But I never let it get me down
So when negativity surrounds,
I know someday it'll all turn around ♫

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a nice song, Edz! Umaapaw ka na ng good luck this year ah. :D

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © everyday in every way. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by Simply WP | Solitaire Online