Pages

Goodbye 21!

Last few minutes of being a 21-year old chic. (Haha did I just say chic!XD)


Anyhoo, I have so much to thank for this year. It may sound too cliche, but it has indeed been a bumpy ride for me. I've had trips every now and then to the "Shame Box" as in the movie Despicable Me but I've also had some erm, plights of successes, as I would like to call it. :)


I've had a blessed year, indeed. And I must say, I've never felt more myself than the past months. This year has truly been for finding my true self and probably, for the first time in years, fully accepting it.☺


So for my 22nd year of existence, yes, I am excited for you, and no, I no longer wish to be an eighteen-year-old again. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY-EY, EDELINE ANNE! :D

Mary Bergfeld said...

I hope you had a Happy Birthday and that the New Year brings all measure of good things your way. Have a great day. Blessings...Mary

edzdeline said...

Thanks, you guys! I had tons of fun yesterday. :)

Thanks Mary for all your good wishes. I hope you'll have a wonderful year ahead as well. More blessings for you too! God Bless!

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © everyday in every way. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by Simply WP | Solitaire Online