Pages

A little humility doesn't hurt, people!

I really hate people with some ere of kayabangan. They're just everywhere, lurking around, broadcasting themselves, and seem to can't get enough of water from the fountain of arrogance.

Someone told me to look at it differently. Okay fine, so this is my best attempt at understanding them.

Maybe...

... they're just being misinterpreted? By those reading them - literally and figuratively. Well yes, that may be the most plausible explanation there is, but then again, what if arrogance shows not only once, twice nor thrice, but every-freaking-time? Well, then maybe, just maybe, their chests' not high enough to carry their heads.

... they don't mean to be arrogant, that's just the way they were raised?
Oh please?! How can someone raise another with all the arrogance in the world? Don't look at me. I don't know either. And I know not one person who wants his/her child to be as arrogant as ____.

... erm... uhm... Okay, so I ran out of reasons. Maybe you guys out there can just help me out in here. Maybe you have better thoughts as to why these people turn out the way they did and act the way they do. (And maybe, you can also teach me as to how to better handle these sort of people because to be perfectly honest, I'm running out of patience).

Oh why haven't been they acquainted with you, Mr.Frank Lloyd Wright?
Or better yet, why haven't they read The Old Man and the Sea
or at least opened the page that speaks of
humility?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © everyday in every way. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by Simply WP | Solitaire Online