Pages

It has been a happy day, indeed! Someone decided to give me a visit to make up for not showing up on my birthday! Haha!

I love it when Sam shows up here. It's just a breath of fresh air - something new from my cyclical life. Well, we never do something utterly special whenever. We just goof around, watch television (or a movie if there's a decent one), go to the nearest mall and eat out. For today, I think we've kind of highlighted that last one on the list - we just ate a LOT of things today. Haha But whatever, forget that reducing diet I've been planning to do just last week. It has always been appetizing to eat with this guy. Haha

The best part is, I get to have two new reads today! Yehey!

These are great additions to my Classics Collection ♥
You know how long I've been meaning to buy
Love in the Time of Cholera.
THANKS! :D
On a personal note: Thanks so much Sam, for these babies. Something extra, extra to top off our special day together. :) I loooooovie you! Til next time! Mwuah! <3

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Weee. May good taste pala si Sam sa books. Kaso, I tried reading Pride and Prejudice pero lagi akong inaantok. Hahaha. Love in time of Cholera is quite an epic. I appreciated the movie. I dunno sa book. Hahaha. Apir, Sam! And Edz, enjoy. <3 ya both!

edzdeline said...

Hahaha Thaaaanks! :D We love you too :D

Kathryn said...

I love Pride and Prejudice! I haven't read Love in the Time of Cholera but it's on my list. Enjoy the new reads! :)

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © everyday in every way. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by Simply WP | Solitaire Online