Pages

Rants 003: Furiously agitated with Cere-freakin'-f*ck

Our salary's for pick-up.

GREAT. Just great. I just don't see the point, really. Why can't they just deposit it to my account so everybody can stay right where they want to be?! Hello, it's called TECHNOLOGY, people!


I'm freakishly disappointed! Gosh, this has already taken the toll out of me! The project's done ages ago but until now it's still consuming the hell out of me. I'm no longer part of you guys, for crying out loud! F*cking company. F*cking SV. F*cking Finance Dep't.


Not once EVER did you give justice to your project name. Buwisit.




Now you can clearly see why I needed that rest badly. Pff!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © everyday in every way. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by Simply WP | Solitaire Online