Pages

GoodMorningWorld!

Yes. That's right. Good Morning! Just because I haven't eaten breakfast yet and obviously, I just woke up.
Oh well, this has been my newest lifestyle so far - wake up, eat, internet, internet, internet, eat again, internet, internet, internet, shower, read a book, call sam, sleep. Haha With a week of staying like this, I kind of memorized it already. Don't get me wrong, I'm not liking this AT ALL. My life has become cyclical and there's no thrill to it already. I miss having to deal with different situations and people; encountering problems that doesn't seem to have solutions at all; waking up knowing that today will definitely be different than yesterday because I'm going someplace I've never been to before. *sigh. All but memories.

I honestly do not know what to do next. I have been given contacts (to obviously contact), for work but up until now, I still haven't made up my mind. Aside from the pay, I'm also worrying about the start of those works - I know for sure all of it's about to start and I'm not sure I'm all ready to face new challenges again. Haha I know, I'm no longer making sense, but, the situation's really like this. I miss experiencing the world, but I still am not ready to experience it head on (as in with a job). I would just like to take things slowly for a bit. I felt like I rushed things so I ended up cringed in the end. I want to enjoy my time first. Take a rest and go out the world when I'm all ready. I don't want to experience this kind of stress again.

I need not stop - I just have to rest for awhile. Quitting and resting are two different things.

So maybe, I just need a little time - a little time for myself, to have a breather and experience life the way it should be experienced - not as fast paced as I used to experience it. A little "Me-time" is never bad. Experiencing post-college life isn't bad at all. After consoling myself and preparing for the things yet to come,then who knows, I might get ready for the world again; I might be ready to take this journey again one stride at a time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © everyday in every way. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by Simply WP | Solitaire Online