Pages

Frustrations

For almost a year now, I've been eyeing this one particular camera and promised myself that before the year ends, I should own one already. But, come 2 months before year-end, I still think I cannot have one yet. So, I adjusted my deadline for myself. So, 'why not make it January since it'll be your birthday?' I asked myself, but thinking of it now, I don't think I can still have it by then. Poor me. 





If I'd be upgrading to a DSLR, definitely it'll have to be a Panasonic or Olympus.


So for 2 weeks now, I've been finding myself browsing review after review, blogs of prices and sample images of DSLRs and pro-sumer cameras. After days of pure hard work, at least I've narrowed it down to 2 camera brands. HAHA


This thus only translates to more working hours and saving. Geez, I really have to save up more to get one of these!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

They look great. I have to say I'm a huge fan of CANON though. Always had CANON cameras and no need to complain so far :-)

edzdeline said...

Oh really? Now maybe I have to consider and read more reviews about canon. Thanks for informing me! Deeply appreciated. <3

Anonymous said...

Ninang! I miss you!

edzdeline said...

Chassy babes! I'm sorry, ngayon ko lang nabasa tong comment mo. I miss you too! Hindi ka pupunta bukas sa Chikiting EK? :(

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © everyday in every way. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by Simply WP | Solitaire Online