Pages

Faith

I have carried this for far too long. From these day forth, I lift it all up to You. I have been such a worrier that it has taken the whole of me. And I am tired. I am just tired. I guess I have pondered too much on things I have no control over to begin with. It's no longer in my hands and I no longer wish for things to be over, or be back as it were. I just wish for an accepting heart. I just pray for strength to accept things as they already are. I am no brave one but I know, I have enough strength in me to surpass whatever it is I have to face. I now understand that my happiness is not in any one else's hands - it is a decision and I am now taking it in mine. I have become such a worrier. I have become so dependent. I have refused growth for far too long that I have lost myself in the process. I am tired and I know that only in Your hands will I be able to garner peace and content. I have gone astray for too long and now I'm back. I want to be back and I want to be myself again. I have been alone and lonesome for too long that I have forgotten to regard my place in You has always been there. I have failed to realize that You were just waiting as I tried to slash my way through every adversity, barely getting out. I have failed to realize that You have always been there, waiting for my call for help all along. Now I know that I need not fear being alone because wherever I am, wherever this leads, You will always be there, guiding and supporting me.

1 comments:

andi said...

Amen!♥ ^_^

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © everyday in every way. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by Simply WP | Solitaire Online