Pages

Coping Mechanism

Because MedSchool can be tough at times, we find ways to keep our sanity and release all the pressure and frustrations. :)

Isang araw, sa Cobo...

Bored during review

Paliitan ng mukha tactics#1


Meet Steph, the Burlesque queen..

Mi lovies. Thanks for always looking out for me <3


HULI! Natutulog during Pharma Classsssssszzzzz.

Fave game as of the moment. <3


Natuwa sa first time na free wifi sa AVR

Aral-aralan at McDo with Vivi, Yen and Kath

Milk tea craze with Melvin and Steph

And this my friends might be the most sensible poem ever. Hahaha (c) Kath Dellosa



My fave person as of the moment.Mehehe :3


Isang araw, nag-crave kami ng Chocolate Cake. <3

Paras Lect with Doc N :)

Milk tea date with half of the Babaysots. (Yes, namamaga pa diyan ang fez ko because of the surgery)

More crazy moments to come! <3

... So there you go - some of my wonderful moments this month because I need to stock up on happy thoughts. Shooo, depression! I have been blessed with more than enough awesomeness courtesy of my friends. :) <3

2 comments:

Yengirl!! :P said...

Favorite poem!! :) ♥ And you girls are my favorite people as of the moment. Haha. Can't believe second year is almost over!! :(( I love you girls, you make medschool bearable, you do. ♥

Yours, Yengirl. :)

PS. I promise this is the last comment! Kelangan bumawi sa Surg, haha. See you tomorrow Ate!!

edzdeline said...

Awwww, thanks, Yen! I knoooow. I can't be happier that you guys are the ones with me in SecC. See you tomorrow!!! :*

P.S. Hindi ako makaaral sa Surg. @.@

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © everyday in every way. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by Simply WP | Solitaire Online