Pages

A post that should've been the first

Usually when I see interesting blogs with themes, I tend to envy them - "Wow, napakagaling naman nilang mag-isip" - of course, I value intelligence in whatever form it may be, no! But then again, more often than not, their entries are not entirely for themselves - for impressing other people. I mean why even bother writing something that does not entirely reflect what you have in mind and what you feel? I rarely encounter blogs that are genuine reflections of its authors. And when I find one, I am in deep awe mostly.

Well, as you may all have guessed, this is not one of those themed blogs. At first I intended it to be a travel blog. But then, I realized I don't have that much time and money to actually travel to a lot of places. Haha! Kawawang bata. So, I just thought that I should put it up for another place in time. Somewhere, somehow I'll get to that luxury. But not now.

I have this blog not because I want to impress other people, or brag about things I have, had and experienced.

I just want it to be an extension of that little part of my mind that once dreamt to become a writer of fiction novels during childhood, and apparently just ended up writing scientific papers instead. I want this to log places that I have been to and will be going to just so I can somehow immortalize the feel that pictures can't seem to portray. And lastly, I want this to be a venue for practice. Yes, somehow a practice of an almost-hovered passion in literary and feature writing.

I know I need not explain, this is not an explanation, really. Just something to remind me why I started this one in the first place when that time comes that I have nothing else to mind but my busy life.

NTS: Always remember that the literary world will be that one solace in the unmindful world for you (well, that's aside from pag-ibig, katarungan at mga kaibigan).


P.S. Did I ever mention that I used to rewrite short stories and fables when I was younger? Oh, the young geek that I was.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © everyday in every way. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by Simply WP | Solitaire Online