Pages

Basta pag nasa elbi, laging happy!

HAHAHA Stupid and lame rhyming pero what the heck. I have just been overly joyed with my last visit at my University. Samahan mo pa ng pagkain, alak (though I didn't drink that much - defensive?☺), videoke and of course FRIENDS! Oh yeah! Walang init-init kahit na summer na summer!

DAY 1:
A fun and intimate day with le boyf. :)
I really missed this. When we were still attending classes, we frequented this place. We just love how serene and relaxing this one place seem to be. We have taken too many strolls down its pavement and grasses; sat at all the cemented benches; looked at the different clouds passing by; and talked about all too many dreams, plans, frustrations and happiness. Freedom Park will always be a special place for the two of us - it has been that sole place that has seen us and our love blossom.Aw! Mushy! HAHA
DAY 2:
Lunch at Eat Sumo and dinner at Auntie Pearl's

Of course, an elbi visit can never be complete if we do not meet-up with friends. The people we have learned to call friends will always be dear to us aside from the place itself. "Lahat ng bagay nagiging masaya kapag kaibigan ang kasama". True enough. ☺




DAY 3:



























Fun fun day with Grekka, Nica and Kuya Wilson. As always, I extended my elbi stay. Was supposed to go home the day after but due to that overwhelming happiness only felt with closest friends, I ended up staying a tad longer than planned. Pero okay lang. Sulit na sulit namang talaga!
Nang magising si Nica, narealize niyang gusto niya talagang mag-swimming. So, an hour later, tadaaaah! Nasa Pook na kami ni Mariang Makiling at nageenjoy sa mainit na panahon at malamig na tubig. Sarap eh! ♥

Elbi will always be that one place I can de-stress. It has always been that comfort zone that clothes me whenever I'm down. Will always be thankful to it esp. for the friends I've made through the years. Until my dearest friends are there, I won't ever tire of going back again and again and again. ☺

2 comments:

Grexinity said...

Wow! That took a lot of photoshopping! You're getting better! Good job! Clap clap!

edzdeline said...

HAHAHA Yey! I'm quite abashed with that. Salamaaaaat! <3 (Nahirapan pa akong tandaan yung mga commands diyan na nakikita kong ginagamit niyo.XD)

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © everyday in every way. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by Simply WP | Solitaire Online