Pages

Easy Breezy

First off, I want to give myself a pat on the back for having been able to run nonstop for more than 20 minutes yesterday. Yey me! It was a first, let me tell you all. Haha Well, I sort of have this breathing problem every time I run that I always seem to be too conscious of my breathing and tend to not breathe normally. Does that make sense? I hope it does. Hahaha Well, for the longest time, I have been trying to fathom the proper way of breathing whilst running that I even asked my marathon-running friends about it. Crazy? I know. Sorry for that. Hahaha Well anyway, yesterday, whoala! I was able to to figure out not only breathing properly, but jogging without pausing. Such a feat. I'm so proud. Hahahahaha

It takes around 20 minutes by foot to get to the place I'm comfortable running at. It's a bit far from our house and I prefer walking which also serves as a warm-up. All in all, I spent more than an hour to-, back-, and jogging at Ponticelli. Ha! I still feel marvelous until now.

I guess the sky has to do something with it. I got too busy looking up the magnificent vast space above that I haven't had time to worry about breathing. Best thing that happened yesterday, if you were to ask me. :) Anyway, here are some snippets of my work-out chronicles. :)

This has to be my favorite shot yesterday. Lookie! The sky's red :)

 The red sky being more pronounced

 Some hues of lavender were present too!

 Sunset during the first work-out day. I simply love the province

 Some more of the pretty sky and look, this time it's pink!

Simple things like these help make me appreciate life more.
Who am I to give up when everything's just this beautiful?
God must really be awesome.


I just thought that this post just gotta have some music to back it up. And well, hey guys, I really loved this rendition of Put Your Records On. Such a wonderful song with such amazing artists to sing it with. This video has got me repeatedly listening to it on the loooooooop. So cute. So girly. Just flimsy. Nuff said. Hope you guys enjoy! :)


Caroline Glaser and Danielle Bradbery battling it all out on The Voice Season 4 :)




Hay. Life is beautiful. I feel so blessed. Thank you, Lord for sunsets here in the Philippines are always beyond amazing. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © everyday in every way. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by Simply WP | Solitaire Online