Pages

Breather

Life hits us in the most unlikely time and places.

I had an epiphany awhile ago. Actually, I've been meaning to have one (as if I can force it out of happening) since last Friday. I kept trying to find answers to questions I've had for the longest time - keys to problems and just all I'm going through right now. I even found myself looking out the buses and jeepney windows I've been riding on the whole time I was on vacation but yes, none came. Until, awhile ago, as I was en route Cavite, everything started to become clear. I don't know why God has chosen to give me those realizations while I was on a public van, trying to stretch the last few minutes of my 'vacay'. But anyhow, I felt as if a big burden was lifted from my chest. I somehow felt renewed and light. I know I'm not making any sense to any of you reading this, but that's just how I feel even up to now.

I feel I can take on anything again.

It's a nice feeling to have my strength back. After the past few weeks, I didn't know I still have it. I was ready to give it all up. Until awhile ago, I realized, that the world is full of possibilities and I still have a lot to offer it despite my failures, shortcomings and tragedies. Amazingly, I was finally able to visualize concrete plans to embark on had my initial plans don't push through. A few weeks to months back, all I see is a dark blur for my future. Imagine the horror it gave the li'l miss planner me.

Thank You Lord for the visions. That's all I really need right now.

I take that back. Well maybe I will also be needing these in the next coming days:
☑ New Hair-do
☑ New blog (yep, you heard that one right. In the next couple of weeks, my followers will get a personal email on my new blog ☺)
☑ More relaxing vacation
☑ More books to read
☑ Healing
☑ Acceptance
☑ New plane to take

All in all, the past couple of days has been wonderful and amazing. Thank you, Bicol. ♥
Taken from the amazing Bulusan Lake. And yes,
the whole while I was there, I can't help
but think of our travel plans.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © everyday in every way. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by Simply WP | Solitaire Online