Pages

Burp!: A Photo Blog


As I was reminiscing the day's fun moments, this song was literally playing on my mind. It has been such a fun and fulfilling day. I really had fun. I have nothing but thanks for this amazing experience! :)

So, my friends and I attended the Best Food Forward Food Bazaar at NBC Tent, awhile ago. I had tons of fun tasting the samplers and going around the booths. There were fewer cuisines and booths than what I expected, though. But all in all, it has been a fun day. I can't wait to attend next month's Yummy Eats!

Here are some of today's highlights:

Welcome to this year's Best Food Forward Food Bazaar! :)


Enjoying some late lunch goodness with Krantz, Vic and Steph (L-R)
Lookie! Minion cupcakes :)))

One of the many ovely cupcake towers

This by far is the most interesting cupcake I've seen. Calamansi-flavored!
I wonder if it's any good.

Of course the chili flavored chocolate will always be a fave. :3

I swear by Simply Pie's pies and Quiches. It's really goooooood

All these nuts is making me nuts! Hahahaha

Classic cheesy Philly sandwich, I think?

This is my fave mouse as of the moment. Earl Grey Mouse!

Meet Krantz, my food expert buddie. <3


Such a picturesque view, no? No, this isn't LA nor Miami :3


Stolen. Mehehehe :3


Frappes courtesy of Krantz. Thank youuuu :3


Meet Coco, the most well-behaved Husky I've ever met. I swear
I'd marry a guy who'd give me a husky or Akita Inu. <3


Fave shot of the night <3

Some interesting parts of Figaro, High Street


Lovely wall paintings with that Panama feel.

Yes mocha, I will always stay true to you. Charot. Haha


Salmon/tuna Basil? I"m not sure.

Siyempre, kelangang mag-inarte so I have an #OOTD shot. :3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © everyday in every way. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by Simply WP | Solitaire Online