Pages

Ha-ha-happy Holidays! Part I

ANG GANDA NG GISING KO NGAYON. bow. ♫♪♫☺♥☺

For some unknown reason, I'm feeling extra happy today that I just might end up being extra productive. To start the day, I was singing before I even opened my eyes to greet the morning sun. Then, I ate vegetables for breakfast and headed out to walk our three cutie doggies. And right now, I'm not writing a sulking blog post while listening to Maroon5, Bridgit Mendler and Bruno Mars. I can do this forever! Ha! I never thought that feeling great need not a particular reason. The holiday spirit must be getting into me. Cheers to happier days, everyone! MAY YOU ALL HAVE A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR (I can no longer greet you a merry Christmas since it's already finished. Haha) :)

Baliw-baliwan mode in the morning ☺ ♥

P.S. I've had a lot of adventures these past couple of days and I just might post some photos and blog entries for you guys to enjoy. Ciao for now! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © everyday in every way. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by Simply WP | Solitaire Online