Pages

Badiday's Night Out

I kind of have a girl group way back in College - not the singing dancing sort of girl group, as one would know. Haha But a girl support group, as I would like to say. Though I'm literally the only one with a different course than them, they have embraced and accepted me as if I'm no different. I honestly can't remember how it all started, but I remember the coffee sessions with endless chats we had. One of the highlights of my undergrad years, I must say. These girls have definitely completed me. It's one thing to have inuman buddies, but having the comforts and understanding of women is another thing. It's just incomparable. I'm pretty lucky to have them in my life.

Although right now, it's almost impossible to merge our scheds, from time to time we do get together and still have those conversations where we left off (of course over coffee). After more than a year of being apart, last night, we happen to meet-up again. Although it was only the three of us, it was still fun. I can't quite put into words how happy I was last night. The wise words they have given me, the very insightful details they can provide a person with is just priceless. I just feel so blessed to have them in my life. Thank God for beautiful and intelligent friends!

Had dinner at Pepper Lunch because Gretchen Marie was THAT hungry :D


Ibedon and her planner. Yey you! :)


Awwww. Who wouldn't be swept away with that pretty smile? :)


That obligatory coffee shop pose with the girls. <3




Thanks for last night, girls!I can't reiterate more how fun that was. I really had a great time.
Sorry Grekka for this shot pero ang ganda namin dito eh. Hahahaha :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © everyday in every way. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by Simply WP | Solitaire Online