Pages

How much is too much?

There are all sorts of love. From Colors of Love, written by J.A. Lee in 1973, he identified six kinds of relationships that might be called as love: Eros - the romantic, passionate love; Ludus - the playing, uncommitted love; Storge - slow-developing, friendship-based love; Pragma - the mutually beneficial, unromantic love; Mania - obsessive, possessive love; and Agape - the gentle, caring, giving type of love. I say, there's a 7th kind of love - the pathetic, obsessive, cheap and unrequited love and I'd like to call it Diana. 

Thepast few months have been a struggle for Sam and I. We haven't been seeing as often as before; we are stressed out more than our individual lives could handle; and are just tired of how life is slowly moving for the both of us. To make things worse, this girl came and claimed things of all sorts, harassed me in every way possible in all of my social networking sites and just wouldn't stop

Last January, I unluckily found out that this particular girl has been consistently sending me messages on twitter, facebook, tumblr, etc. I initially got irritated, of course. She was feeding me things - LIES. The "biggest lie" as Sherlock puts it - a lie so big, enveloped in the truth that you'll be doubting the real truth as well. This was a rather "wise" (sort of) way to put things in retrospect considering how cheap and pathetic the means were. Of course, I was shocked. I mean, I never thought of these kinds of things even before Sam and I got together. It was just not in his personality and he had a lot of personal experiences in regards to cheating that he himself despises those who are capable of such. So, I eventually shrugged it off. 

Weeks have passed that I began forgetting about her. I mean, I was busy and had a lot of better things to mind, so it wasn't at all that hard. Then, a big fight came and a friend unintentionally mentioned her in one of our conversations. So, being a curious mutt as I am, I visited her site again only to find out there were new pictures of her and the boyfriend - together. I GOT PISSED (to put it lightly). Who wouldn't? Those shots had to be new. The boyfriend and I haven't talked about her for awhile and the last time, I remembered asking him if she has ever visited in Puerto and the response was a "No". So, yes, it was new. 

Hours passed and I suddenly got an explanation from the boyfriend. He said, they had a common friend - his officemate. He told me, this guy friend of his invited him over a drinking session and when he got there, she was there. Being polite as he was, he didn't leave and just stayed. I say, she planned it all up - a set-up just so she can be with him. I mean, if it was a "highschool reunion" why would she suggest to that guy to invite Sam? PATHETIC. Brainless move. Can you be any more conspicuous? Well of course he said, he can't jump into conclusions about things as those are only the facts that he knows before and upon getting there and he'd never do anything to jeopardize the relationship that we have built just for that. I believe him. But then again, that doesn't change the fact that I utterly abhorred what happened.

After contemplating on things, I realized that THIS HAS TO STOP. I've been passive about it but it doesn't mean that I am complacent about it. This has gone on the extremes. I never even thought that this kind of delusional act will last for months! I mean, in my world, women don't do that! Ladies don't act that way! So maybe this is life's way of teaching me that there are people like that - cheap girls like that. 

I'm sorry about all the anger this post brings but I am just overwhelmingly pissed at the situation. There's just enough bullshit one person can take and I have to say that the final line has definitely been crossed. 


Below this line are things directed to you, ole' miss for I know that you have a habit of reading my blog, among the other few things your mind is capable of reading. Use the google search box if you can't understand. I know it'll be of much use to you.
__________________________________________________________

STOP ALL THESE NONSENSE. You want Sam? You can go and have him. I'll bet you my life he won't go even a single step towards you if I dump him. The only edge you have over me is that you are geographically near him. But we both know that'll change soon, don't we? Is that the reason why you're trying to play all of your chips now? Desperate? So I thought. 

STOP MESSING WITH US. What else do you want? You have caused one or two fights here and there but can't you see, that's all you can do to affect us?

You know the best part? He laughs at the absurdity of the things you are saying to me, your posts, pictures and all. 

Go and find another person to bother with your irritating and pathetic self for I am already sick of it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

napaka unprof naman nyan..haha..sv nga ni papa jack "mas magaan ang buhay kung we know how to accept things"..simulan mo kaya sa sarili mo yan..hindi permanente ang mga bagay bagay..lahat nagbabago..

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © everyday in every way. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by Simply WP | Solitaire Online