Pages

Unexpected

I did something totally random but (I think) counts as good today. 


I've finally had the courage to ask someone's forgiveness from the feud we've had ages ago. I will no longer get into the minute details of it, but from my end, I guess it's a stupid, childish fight over something totally irrelevant. 


It feels great, though. As cliche as it sounds, it's as if a torn has been pulled off my chest. 


No matter how she takes it, I'm glad I had the courage to finally do it. It's rejuvenating and something that's been long overdue. 


I am a believer that friendships can never end once it has started. I just hope she feels the same way. I am actually looking forward to finally make peace with her - it may not be now, but I'm willing to wait. She can take all the time she wants as long as at the end, I can still find that friend I used to have in her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © everyday in every way. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by Simply WP | Solitaire Online