Pages

My last love letter







If there's one thing I'd like to be thankful about all these, it's that, I'm not the one left with all the regrets. It may be deeply painful now, but I'm somehow glad that I know I have done everything that I could have possibly done to fix and keep the relationship.I know I have done my part - mine and more. I guess, it's safe to say that at least I'm not the one left with the "what if's".

Believe me when I say I believed you when you said you love me and that has never changed; I believed you when you said you'll take everything back if you could only do so; when you said that you'll make things right when you already have the courage in you. I still believe in you. And I believe that this person who you think you are right now is not your best self for I have seen him and for more than 6 years he completed my life.

But what is done is done, there's no turning back now. We've already said our goodbyes we're capable of uttering at the moment. I felt your pain as you felt mine. No one knows what the future will bring but I know deep in my heart that there will come a time when our paths will converge again. I still have not lost that hope and I know you have not as well. No one can say if our time has already passed or our time is yet to come. Only God can tell. For now, I guess we know how much we've both lost, how much has been said and done. Let's keep it at that. Healing takes time and I acknowledge the fact that it is not I who's been the only one hurt.

So let me take this opportunity as well to thank you for everything. I have told you countless times that I have grown so much this year as a person than all of my lifetime combined. I have learned a lot. And this is something I have yet to learn, but as what I have promised you, I will try. Goodbye, Sam. Please believe me when I say too, that all I've ever wanted for you is to be truly happy. And for the last time, I love you.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © everyday in every way. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by Simply WP | Solitaire Online