Pages

Fearless


Let's just say that this week has not been one of the best, not one of the good, and not even one of the so-so either. Haha It would've crushed my old self, then, but right now, I guess I'm too adamant on changing my old ways.

As far as I'm concerned, I have received the best advice this week. "Well, that sucks I know," he said, "but I guess that'll just depend on how you'll look at things. A normal person will look at it plainly and say,'You're at the bottom'. But a wise person will look at it differently and see that you're on top. It just depends on your perspective."

And I guess, it is. It all is. Thanks for this, Mr. Navalez. I can't thank you enough, actually. Upside-down, it is, then! No wonder all children always seem to be so happy - they never fail to amuse themselves with life's complexities. :)

2 comments:

Kriegskanzler said...

Ika nga ni Sigmund Freud: "What a distressing contrast there is between the radiant imagination of the child and the feeble mentality of the average adult."

It's in how you see things. :)

- Elijah

edzdeline said...

Awwww, thanks, Eli. :)) Huuuug!:*

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © everyday in every way. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by Simply WP | Solitaire Online