Pages

Ice and Dreams

Today I learned about Mao Asada, the Japanese figure skater champion. I don't know much about figure skating (I don't even know how to skate, for that matter), but man, this girl sure is good! I was able to only watch 2 videos of her and I can't help but notice that she is very graceful and she moves with such fluidity and precision. Just superb. From ~10minutes of skating video, I must say I already adore her. I'm a fan!

_____________________
Speaking of Olympics, Gymnastics, one of the all-time famous girl sports in the world, has been a childhood frustration of mine. Haha I remember wanting to learn gymnastics at an early age but since there weren't any gymnastics school in ParaƱaque that time, I ended up with ballet instead. Who knows, I could have ended up being an Olympic medalist myself had I pursued that path. Hahaha 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © everyday in every way. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by Simply WP | Solitaire Online