Pages

One hell week down!

It's been one of a looooong week. This time last week, I honestly wasn't so sure if I'd be able to check everything on my 'to-do list'. It was that overwhelmingly busy. But here I am today, wasting half of my Saturday as if I keep time as a pet. Haha


Anyway, since it was the very first hell week for this school year, I really wanted to somehow immortalize the week that was. Sooooo, here goes.


It was heartbreaking, annoying, irritating, tiring, saturating, mind-contorting week, but all in all I learned A LOT. 


LESSONS FOR THE WEEK:


BIOCHEMISTRY: It's not enough to learn, understand and know by heart the concepts of the topics included in the exam.  READ HARPER'S BIOCHEMISTRY book. 
This I swear was the most heart-breaking of all. 
I really studied and prepared for this exam
but did not do well on it just because I did not read the said book. 
I  noticed almost verbatim
from it. KAINIS. The most difficult part to accept is, 
I might fail this subject's first long quiz. Sheesh.


GROSS ANATOMY: Erasures are allowed on the practical exam. HAHA This is what students who don't pay attention get. 
I would have aced it had it not  been for 
a stupid and careless mistake.
Next time, listen to EVERYTHING the prof says, 
no matter how sleepy you are! Haha 
I personally think that this has been the highlight of the week. 
The exam was easy and all of us were smiling afterwards.:)


NEUROANATOMY: Read in advance. Read previous lectures.

I take all the blame if I get a low score on this exam. 
I honestly did not prepare for it.
It was a stupid move I know; 
to think that the exam was easy! 
Sayang lang. Since I did not study, 
I didn't know where to get the answers. HAHA
Oh well, next time, Neuroana shouldn't be  taken for granted. 
I have to make-up for the next one. :)

PHYSIOLOGY: Nothing beats preparation!
It was a difficult exam in the sense that 
you really have to analyze EVERYTHING.
It was a synthesis of all the topics discussed 
and questions don't just dwell on one particular topic.  
Though I know I won't score that too well, 
I was happy with it. It was an intelligently-made exam.
I appreciate the hard-work the professors have put on it. :)




So, that says it all. It'll be better next time, I promise. I'm just happy that somehow I'm already coping. MedSchool isn't just another step, a new mileage in the game; it's a whole new lifestyle. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © everyday in every way. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by Simply WP | Solitaire Online