Pages

T*angina I'm gonna die

T*ngina I'm really really gonna die and burn in hell and get resurrected then burn again directly to hell.

I feel like cursing myself this whole day for what I think is a lifetime-worth of stupidity. Hahaha O.A. I know, but stillllllll. Hindi talaga ako makampante and I just know I have to blurt all these out right this moment kundi I'll blurt it out at anyone on the street. Hahahaha Okay, double O.A.

Pero kasi....

I went to school today. I was so excited because this was technically my first day of school. I thought my class was Surgery. Then, upon arrival, it was Psychiatry. So, I waited for the professor but none came until the end of the first period. Then another professor came, I went out because I thought it was for another subject but I swear, I kind of heard her ask if it was a second year class, "MED". Then, I went home but I still cannot put aside my professor. I was so certain I heard the word Med. So, I checked my schedule. And whoala, I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ON THAT CLAAAAAAAAAAAASS. Whyyyyyyyyyyy?! Oh my goodness. So much for wanting to have a clean start this school year!!! My goooooooooosh. I feel so terrible. And even that can't describe what I'm actually feeling.

Oh gosh, I know I can't do anything about it as of the moment, but still, new school, new environment, new life, new me, and so far, I have accomplished nothing. As in zero, nada!

Lesson for the day:

1.) CHECK YOUR GODDAMN SCHEDULE THE DAY BEFORE. AND MAKE SURE THAT YOU'RE LOOKING AT THE CORRECT DATE. WEDNESDAY IS DIFFERENT FROM THURSDAY.

2.) THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH ASKING. You should've really asked that seatmate of yours awhile ago. Damn it.

3.) Condition yourself. Vacation's over. You are a medical student. ALWAYS KEEP THAT IN MIND.

I know I don't have the right to make requests, but please Lord, I hope next week will be better. I need all the comfort and head-start that I can get.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © everyday in every way. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by Simply WP | Solitaire Online