Pages

Unfamiliar plane

And it's one of those nights wherein you feel alone, depressed and uncalled for. 
It's hard to be depressed, mind you. A lot of people claim they are when they only think they are. 
When you're already in it, you honestly can't shout it out the whole world just because you do not want where you're currently at.
You don't like your predisposition. You want a way out only, you can't.
You can't because you have your worst enemy. And it's yourself - more particularly, your mind.
Sometimes you actually think you're crazy, having all these thoughts, these 'plans'.
And it's not good; it can never be. 
But most of the time you just want someone to talk to, more so, to listen. 
And you can find no one around - not because there ain't any, but because true friends are rare these days.
Friends who won't pass any judgment; friends who will directly tell when they do have made some judgments. 
I miss my friends.
I miss myself.
Somehow, some way, I have lost her. And I better find her soon else, I'd be alone, empty, shallow
and lonely in this endless pit. 
ALONE. LONELY. EMPTY.
IN THIS ENDLESS PIT.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © everyday in every way. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by Simply WP | Solitaire Online